Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Day of Relaxation and Bliss at Cayet's Cabin Private Resort

I seldom have that chance to go somewhere and whenever I have that I would definitely grab it. And that's what I did when our group, The Road Trippers got invited by Cayet's Cabin to experience and enjoy its amenities. 


Original plan was an overnight stay but was changed to a day stay. Still it's a getaway.. A day away from non-work, out of town trip, I'm good.

I met up with ate Joy in Paseo de Magallanes around 8:30 am then started our road trip to Pansol, Laguna. We arrive I think 10-ish in the morning. And mind you, the place is serene! Imagine a resort surrounded with trees, potted plants and flowers. I already felt relaxed with the view.



Then there's the cabins made of stone as the base but has a touch of nature with the bamboo walls outside and capiz-made windows. Makes me remember those days when I was young, if you know what I mean.



And of course, a resort won't be complete without a pool. There's an option whether you want the pool water to be chlorinated or not; cold, luke warm or hot spring water. Nice! First time that I encountered such options.


First thing I checked upon arriving were the rooms. They have different rooms available depending on what's your trip. And it was in our room that I had bonded first. Yes, I did snooze a bit. Hahahahaha!!!




It not just the nature-like surrounding that amazed me. Every room in the cabin is accented with various decors -- Oriental, Balinese and Filipino. Antiques are also display anywhere in the resort. And some reminded me of my childhood.





Cooking is not a problem. Cayet's Cabin has a pavilion where the kitchen is located. Also, they have a videoke where anyone can sing their lungs out. Not only that the videoke is more of song choices but it have a sort-of 'dance central' thing. Talk about making those dance moves.

I enjoyed the stay in the resort -- splashed into the pool, snoozed in the room, took that time-out from being busy. This is just first of the few getaways The Road Trippers had in mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment